TIRED OF TESTING? JOIN THE COMMUNITY.
Community Month PassCHF222Join the Community - NO 3G needed - closed group of max 30!Valid for one month
BONUSES OF A MEMBERSHIP / MONTH PASS
After most classes, you have the opportunity to relax in the space and connect with the tribe, read, write, meditate, dance, cuddle, chill...
No 3G certificate is needed, for any of the classes that are highlighted with "MEMBERSHIP OFFER", as we will be a closed group of max 30 people.
Join unlimited classes within 30 days.
Meet like-minded people and become part of an amazing tribe that is supportive and caring for each other.
The"Half Day" workshop alone has a value of CHF 199.-, so you only need to visit two classes to cover your costs.
WHAT COURSES ARE INCLUDED
All classes on our Event Calendar that are highlighted with "MEMBERSHIP OFFER"
HOW DOES IT WORK
1) Become a Member and sign up for your "Community Month Pass". Finalize your payment of CHF 222.-
2) After your payment you can go to our Event Calendar and register for any of the workshops that are highlighted with "MEMBERSHIP OFFER".
3) You will see a box with "Membership Offer" - there you click on "Community Month Pass" and Log In.
4) In the Ticket section add 1 Ticket - It will say 0.- and then click Checkout.
This Ticket is only valid for you- not other people. On arrival please show us your ID.
5) Please be mindful that this Ticket is only valid for 30 days. We kindly ask you to be fair and count the days.
The last course of this offer is on December the 12th, 2021.
If you wish to lengthen your Pass for a week or two once your pass runs out, please talk to Mahara after any session.
We look forward to welcoming you as part of the tribe.
WHEN, WHERE & WHAT TO BRING
Dates: All dates are listed above, beside the name of the event.
Adress: Fabrikstrasse 22, Glattbrugg (Opfikon), 3rd Floor
Don't be late. There's no doorbell. Once the doors are closed, there's no chance of coming in.
Busstop: Glattbrugg Zentrum (2min)
Parking: You can park BEHIND the blue building (Glattlack Cars) on one of the parking spots "BECKERS" or "Glatt Lack/ Glatt cars" If you park in front of the building, your car might get towed.
What to bring: yoga mat or matrice cover, shawl/blindfold, water bottle,
bring/dress in warm and comfortable clothes that don't restrict your movements.
Questions: 076 548 77 74 / email@example.com