FEMININE EMBODIMENT **
Time & Location
About The Event
* To participate in this event you must sign up with SIGNAL.
* Please send me a quick message one you have signed up, so I can add you to the group.
* Please make the full payment ASAP and send me a copy of your payment confirmation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have already made a deposit for the event that got cancelled in December, please deduct that amount off the total amount.
* Please add in the booking referenz FEMININE EMBODIMENT #101 when making your payment. Thanks.
* All payments need to be in our account latest by March 29th for this event to happen. If for some reason people change their minds, the event will be cancelled and you will get your money back or have the choice to join the next event.
Sorry, no refunds for the money that was paid in December. That went on rent.
*Check your email / Signal the Day before the event incase I forgot something important.
CHECK IN STARTS: 9.00am
DOORS CLOSE: 9.30am
WE BEGINN: 9.45am
ENDS: between 6-7pm
WHAT TO BRING:
+ PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN LUNCH & inbetween snacks.
+ Water Bottle. No open Cups allowed in the Space
+ Comfortable, breathable Clothing for moving, stretching, dancing, etc
+ Jumper or big Shawl /Wrap-around for cooler days in Shavasana
+ Pens & Journal
+ Sarong, wrap around or Kimano
+ 1 Scalfn/ Shaal
+ One outfit that makes you feel feminine, beautiful, sexy, wild or goddess like - DARE to be the woman you would like to be, but maybe feel to shy, embaressed, not this or that enough...even if its just for one day. Don't talke yourself too serious. Go all out. Let's have some fun! :)
+ One Blindfold (can also use your Shaal)
+ 1 Bedsheet or Matrace Cover
+ Coconut/ Olive/ Sesame Oil for your Body
+ Your morning face cream
+ Wet Whipes and Tisues
+ 1 Big Candel
+ House flippers or non slippery socks (optional)
+ One White dress (If you don't have anything, no need to buy something new. Just bring a nice flowing dress that makes you feel feminine).
+ Sacred personal Objects for Altar (Crystals, Feather, Memory Piece, tarot cards etc) or flowers
THESE ITEMS ARE OPTIONAL:
- Essential Oils
- If anyone has a guitare and knows how to play it, please bring it :)
- Meditation Cushion
Note: The venue is a drug-free and alcohol free space Please refrain from the use of these intoxicants in order to maximise your experience and the experience of others.
You can leave everything in the space over night. Its safe there.
I look forward to sharing this beautiful journey with you very soon :)