Time & Location
About The Event
PLEASE READ EVERYTHING.
WE WILL NOT ANSWER EMAILS THAT HAVE YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERD HERE. THANK YOU.
This full day intensive Workshop is all about making space in your body and mind.
This is a process of inner cleansing.
Mahara will share with you some powerful tools, that you can integrate into your life, on how to transform anger and negative emotions, such as jealousy, hate, guilt or negative self talk, back into love, light and compassion.
After this workshop you will feel much lighter in your body, more free in your mind – more love and expansiveness in your heart, more connection and compassion with yourself and others. Most importantly, Mahara will teach you simple yet powerful tools that you will be able to integrate into your daily life.
Allowing you to feel more connected with yourself and therefor more connected with all that is. You will start seeing life from a whole different perspective and therefor feel more alive, more happy, more courageous, and a lot more love.
‘’Our mission is to become more aware. To transform and express rather than ignore and suppress.’’
WHO CAN JOIN?
This training is designed for anyone who is dedicated to the ongoing practice of self-evolution and spiritual growth. No experience needed.
This workshop is not to be taken if you are pregnant or have serious physical or mental health issues, heart or respiratory illnesses and diseases. If you are unsure, please contact us or make an appointment with Mahara for a private session.
Sunday, 1st November
Check-in starts: 3.15pm
We hold reservations only until 3.40pm ** If you cant make it, please cancel 36h before via Whats App **
Doors close: 3.50pm
** If not paid by then, we will give your spot to someone else.
If you dont show up without cancelling we won't hold your space for future events. Please be mindful that if you sign up, someone else will miss out because you held the space and Mahara will also lose income.
If possible we would appreciate you send us a whats app message to cancel your reservation, idealy 36hours before the event, so we can inform others on the waiting list: +66 64 407 44 84.
Spaces are limited. Thank you for your cooperation.
*** We recommend to keep the rest of your evening unplaned.
Top Floor (Above Beckers)
Follow the signs: "LGMT" (=Love, Gratitude, Mindfulness, Truth)
WHAT TO BRING
The general advice is to bring anything that you feel would enrich and make your time at the workshop doing this work more comfortable. Consider the weather, and your personal needs and desires. The workshop will take place inside.
· Please wear comfortable, breathable clothing that doesn’t restrict your movement (similarly to a yoga class)
· Deodorant and a spare shirt (you might sweat a lot)
· Thin blanket, warm jumper
· Bring your own lunch (no fridge) or you can go out for lunch.
· Snacks / Energy Bar
· Water bottle. No open cups are allowed in the course room
· Notebook and pen
· Face mask
· Blind fold or a shawl to cover the eyes
· And most important: Your punching bag. Something thick enough that you can punch into, without hitting the ground. The shape and size of a yoga bolster is ideal, or two big pillows taped together or a sofa cushion. Be creative J Your whole experience depends on your punching bag and yoga mats, so if you don’t come prepared, you will regret it.
Ideas: Get a big soft bag / sleeping bag (not a small one) and fill it up densely with pillows. Make sure the bag closes properly. Otherwise they will keep falling out. Or you can roll up a duvet blanket and stick it in a big pillow case or wrap it up with a soft material (not a belt or string. That will hurt you).
· Sacred personal objects for the altar - talisman/amulet. Something that brings good luck or has meaning to you and that you would like to place on the altar e.g. crystals, pictures, jewellery, ornaments, etc.
· earplugs (if you’re noise sensitive)
WANT TO SUPPORT THIS WORK?
Do you want to offer your help or are you tight on cash and would like a work exchange?
Please reach out and share the following:
* FB/ Instagram link to your page
* Background and experience in this field (Tantric Shamanic Arts, Yoga, Meditation, Reiki, Therapist, etc)
It is not mandatory to have any experience in this fireld. We also need help online, welcoming people, cleaning up, etc..
* Your expectations. What are you interested in learning or receiving?
* What can you offer and why would you like to support us? (no money, want to help, personal growth, teacher...)
WE LOOK FORWARD TO SHARING THIS UNFORGETTABLE EXPERIENCE WITH YOU.
Love & Light
Mahara & Team